Friday, July 06, 2007

stomach issues

while everyone is probably on their way to meet one another, for Denise's farewell get-together/dinner,
here i am stuck at hm alone. not literally. at least i still hv mum.
this is record breaking. i hvnt organised smthg n didnt turn up for it b4. looks like dis is the 1st.
hopefully my frens know hw to take the initiative for a change. *shrugs*

well it jus isnt fun to be stuck at hm wif food poisoning nw is it?
as most can guess, YES i feel like SHIT.
BIG TIME.

all the vomits and stomach aches is taking a toll on me. i find myself falling aslp even easier den normal days.
no thanks to my lack of energy intake and bloatedness.

being sick and alone isnt one bit fun. den agn im pretty much used to it.
jus hope i'll get better really soon. all this lying in bed is driving me crazy.

No comments: